Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Speedsters Cafe


333 Thomas L Berkley Way
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 839-0513
www.speedsterscafe.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant










Let me just say that I really like Speedsters Cafe in Oakland. If you ever get the chance to go there, you will be pleasantly surprised. I definitely was. I'm not sure what it is about the place, but I had this pre concieved notion of what it was, and that I wouldnt like it. Boy was I wrong. Everything from their wraps, to their paninis are all so good and fairly priced. I'd recommend their chicken tandoori wrap ($7.50) or any of their paninis which range about $7 as well. You order at the counter and then either get your food right away or sometimes they will bring it out, depending on what you get. The service is always friendly and prompt. Anything Ive ever gotten has been great. Definitely go check out Speedsters Cafe in Oakland.

Quality of food =8
Service =7
Value =8
Cleanliness =7


Avg cost per person - $10 no tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I went back for lunch today and had a baked potato with chili, cheese and green onions. Great deal for like $5+tax. Tasty chili, plenty of cheese and no extra charge for sour cream. Speedsters continues to be a winner.