
5095 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
(510) 652-7401
www.genovadeli.net
Map It
Review This Restaurant
For lunch today I went to Genova Delicatessen in Oakland. I had been to the one in Walnut Creek, but this one (The original) was a lot better. I got their special sandwich #4 ($7.95) which came with prosciutto, fresh mozarella, fresh cut basil (They cut it right there on the spot), tomato, and balsamic vinegar. This place was packed, and after taking my 1st bite of my sandwich it was no wonder why. Damn this was a good sandwich. Everything from the prosciutto, to the mozarella were delicious. The fresh basil just really set it off too. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it. There's not a whole lot of seating inside, or out for that matter so finding a table can be tough although it seemed that most people got theirs to go. Being that I take BART I am reliant on a ride, but I will definitely try and hook one up to go back to Genova Deli.
Quality of food =9
Service =6
Value =8
Cleanliness =7
Avg cost per person - $11 no tip
No comments:
Post a Comment