Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Blossom Bee


 
7335 Village Pkwy
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 999-9250
Map It


Review This Restaurant










I have been to Blossom Bee in Dublin a few times now. Every time it has been very good. My favorite so far is probably the Wake Up Call ($6.95) which is chicken apple sausage, scrambled eggs, roasted chili, onion and cheddar cheese. I also really liked the Yellow Curry Chicken ($8.25) which had carrot, potato in a sweet and savory curry sauce. The service is always friendly, but at times can be slow. I think they would really benefit by getting another crepe plate thing, as they can only make one at a time so each person at the table gets them one by one, so your last person can be just getting theirs and the first is finishing up. In all, great crepes at decent prices I would recommend checking out Blossom Bee.


Quality of food = 8
Service =6
Value = 7
Cleanliness =7
Avg cost per person - $11 with tip

No comments: