925-829-52927200 Regional Street
Dublin, CA 94568
www.chinavillagerestaurant.net
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
For dinner last night I went to China Village in Dublin. Apparently this place has been here for around 30 years. After eating there, I can see why. (Almost) everything was great. The only thing I wouldn't recommend would be the hot and sour soup ($5.95). It wasn't horrible, but wasn't great either. Now on to the good stuff. We ordered the honey walnut prawns ($11.50) which aren't on the menu, but are on the specials board up front. These were really good. Decent amount of good sized prawns, and the sauce was delicious. We also got the Princess Chicken ($8.95) which was crispy and sweet and just very tasty. Lastly I got an order of the Mongolian Chicken ($8.95) which wasn't the best Ive ever had, but was very good. Glad to have found such a good Chinese restaurant close to home and I'm sure we'll be back.
Quality of food = 8
Service =7
Value = 8
Cleanliness =7
Cleanliness =7
Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

No comments:
Post a Comment