Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Stephanie's Cafe

6654 Koll Center Pkwy
Pleasanton, CA 94566
(925) 417-0930
Map It


Review This Restaurant

I went with the family to Stephanies Cafe in Pleasanton for breakfast today. We had been there at least a year ago and remembered liking it so finally made it back. The place is really large so getting a seat was not a problem. I also think that it being Jan 1st played a part in how empty it was. I ordered the Hayward omelette ($9.75) which was a 3 egg omellette with onions, tomato, linguisa and mushrooms. I opted for hash browns on the side and was surprised when I was asked if I wanted grilled onions on them, which of course I did. The hash browns were good, and the grilled onions were a nice touch. The omelette was ok, but nothing special. It was a little undercooked for my taste with some of the egg inside being a bit runny. The linguisa was just ok as well. I did like that they toasted my english muffin dark as requested. My wife ordered a Spanish omelette ($9.75) which I cant remember exactly what it had in it, but she opted to go with their wrap option which they will do with all the omelettes. Basically turns it into a big breakfast burrito. Just be aware that you lose your toast option when you do that. For the girls we went with two orders of the kids pancakes and bacon and sausage. The sausage looked really good. Nice big links. The bacon however was this shriveled up little pieces that didn't look good at all. The waitstaff was very friendly, giving the girls both necklaces and rings when we were done, as well as full coloring books to color while they waited. In all, decent food and nice waitstaff Stephanies Cafe is worth going to at least once.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $13 with tip

No comments: