Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

The Hunan Chef

4285 Valley Ave
Pleasanton, Ca 94588
(925) 484-0480
www.thehunanchef.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

Today for lunch I went to Hunan Chef in Pleasanton. I had actually gone there a few weeks ago with some people from work, but couldnt remember what it was called. Today I went with the mongolian beef lunch special ($7.95) which came with a cup of some pretty good hot and sour soup, a spring roll, some fried rice and a really generous portion of the mongolian beef. It was pretty good, but honestly nothing special. I definitely liked the szechuan fish ($8.95) I got the last time I went much better. Still a good place for a cheap meal though so I'm sure I will go back and try some more of their dishes.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $11 with tip

No comments: