
7467 Village ParkwayDublin, CA 94568
(925) 829-2300
Map It
Review This Restaurant
The Indian restaurant near my house, now with its third name (And apparently new owners) opened a couple weeks ago so I finally stopped by to try their lunch. The new name is Tandoori Bite, although there are currently two signs (one says Chaat Sweets House) which was the name they apparently were originally going to go with. No idea if they will take that sign down over time. Anyway, its pretty much the same inside although I think the tile floors were new, as definitely were the 3 flat screen TV's mounted on the walls playing Indian music videos. I opted for the buffet ($8.99) which had about 7 items or so. I made my way through everything, all of which was good. I really liked the lamb curry, and a potato dish they had. The chicken curry was just ok. Pretty bland. I was dissapointed when I saw the container that was labeled tandoori chicken empty, but after a few minutes they brought me out a huge piece which was really good and had a nice seasoning on it Ive not seen at other places. They also brought out some nice fresh hot naan. After eating a couple pieces, they brought out more, as well as another huge piece of tandoori. In all, the food was good, but really with all the other Indian places around I wouldnt call this one a standout and guess we'll see if it fares better than the others that were there prior....
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $12 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment