Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Bijan

1690 Locust St
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 935-1972
www.bijanrestaurant.net
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

I had my final lunch in Walnut Creek today at Bijan. It's a Persian restaurant a little off the beaten path on Locust St. I went with a coworker who's been there a few times and recommended the Koobideh Kabob special ($7.95) which was a single (for $9.95 you can get two) ground beef kabob that was really delicious. It came served with a side of two types of rice, and a grilled tomato. The rice was really good, but could have stood to have been cooked a bit longer or something as some of the pieces were kind of hard and honestly hurt my teeth a little. I also have to admit I was a little perturbed when the bill came out and we saw we were charged $4.95 for the Shirazi (Persian salad of diced cucumbers, tomatos, and onions in a lemon and olive oil dressing) which I didn't really care for and we didn't fully understand what we were saying yes to when we apparently ordered it. We thought it was just a salad that came with our meals. That being said, the food was really good and they've got belly dancing Friday through Sunday night so how can you go wrong.

Quality of food = 8
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

No comments: