
6654 Koll Center PkwyPleasanton, CA 94566
(925) 484-2411
www.houseoffalafel.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I started a new job today, and my boss took me to House of Falafel in Pleasanton. I ordered a lamb kabob ($8.99) which were 3 kabobs along with a salad, some rice and some hummus. The salad I didn't eat a whole lot of and was just an ordinary green salad without any dressing on it. The lamb was really good. Grilled very nicely and very lean and flavorful. The hummus was also very tasty. The rice I didn't eat a whole lot of and was just ordinary steamed rice. It was good mixed with the two side sauces on the table (Cant remember what he called them. One was spicy and one was kind of aolish.) The place was pretty packed at lunch which is always a good sign. I'll definitely go back and try one of their wraps which I saw most people eating and looked good.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $10 no tip
1 comment:
I went back for lunch today and noticed the name has changed to Sultan's Kebab. Fortunately, apparently that is all that has changed. I ordered the lamb shish kebab wrap ($5.99) and it was awesome. Perfectly cooked tender pieces of lamb in a good sized wrap with lettuce and tomatoe and tziki sauce. Yum and a great deal.
Post a Comment