Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Pho Saigon

7300 San Ramon Rd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 829-936
Map It


Review This Restaurant


I've been waiting to try the new Pho Saigon in the Ulferts Center in Dublin, which I've heard good things about. I finally made it out for lunch today. I ordered the BBQ Pork & Egg Rolls with vermicelli noodles. ($7.45). It was a good sized bowl with 2 egg rolls and a pretty decent amount of bbq'd pork. The egg rolls were pretty much all pork and pretty good, nothing special but not bad either. The bbq pork was pretty tasty and not too fatty. The bowl was full of nice fresh vegetables, including the topper which was the cilantro which was just awesome. The service other than the girl who seated me, and looked like she was doing me a favor in doing so was pretty good. In all, I'll definitely go back.. their soups looked really good that I saw but unfortunatley I went to Singapore Old Town Cafe yesterday so didn't want soup two days in a row.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 6
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $10 with tip for lunch

No comments: