
7505 Dublin Blvd.Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-9725
www.carrows.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Went to Carrows in Dublin for breakfast today. For some reason Ive had it in my head that Ive been to one a while ago and liked it, so have been wanting to try the Dublin location. Think Denny's, but a step up. I had the Mega Skillet ($8.95) which is three eggs with diced ham, bacon, onion, red and green peppers with cheddar cheese on top. It was ok once it had enough green tobasco poured over it, but nothing really special. The home fries were the square out of the bag type as well as the peppers. The eggs seemed almost like that powdered scrambled egg stuff. My wife had the Big Southern Breakfast ($9.95) which was three eggs, two pieces of bacon, two sausage links and biscuits and gravy along with home fries and two pancakes. I had the bacon, and it was pretty good. She said the biscuits and gravy were good, just not much of them. The pancakes were your basic pancakes. The kids had the funny face pancakes ($3.49) which were three pancakes made to look like a smiley face, and the Pancake Pile Up ($3.49) which was two eggs, four little pancakes and two pieces of either bacon or sausage. Neither one really ate too much, but I think that was more for the fact that they each had a banana right before we left than them not liking the food. All in all I wouldn't say the place was horrible. The service was really attentive and friendly, but the food just wasn't anything special. I will probably go back some time to try some other things that looked decent but not any time soon.
Quality of food = 5
Service = 7
Value = 5
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $11 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment