Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Red Robin

4503 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-1755
www.redrobin.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant


How many places do you know of that give free refills of fries? I know of only one; Red Robin. They have a huge selection of "Gourmet" burgers and chicken sandwiches, most of which are really good. I'm not sure on the exact size of the burgers, as I usually go with the chicken burgers, but they look like they are at least 1/3lb. Today I went to the Red Robin in Pleasanton and got the Jamaican Jerked Chicken Burger ($9.79) which was a Jamaican Jerk'd chicken breast, topped with Pepper-Jack cheese, grilled pineapple, mango mayonaise, lettuce and tomato served on a jalapeno cornmeal Kaiser roll. It was really tasty. The one thing I didn't like about it was the roll, sounds good but really wasn't. Kind of dry. My friend ordered the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Burger ($9.59) which Ive had a few times, and have usually liked. It comes with charbroiled chicken breast, whiskey river BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, crispy onion straws, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Once they brought him out the right order (Originally showed up with a BBQ chicken wrap) he said it was really good. I think he might have even said "It was the best BBQ Chicken Burger I've ever had in my life". Guess that means he liked it then. So those were the plusses. The minus was definitely the service. It took a long time until someone came by to take our order, then they brought out the wrong order to my friend, then after a while when I was able to flag someone down I asked for a side plate which took like 10 minutes to show up. My friend also sat there with an empty Coke glass for a while. It seemed that no one ever looked at the tables as they walked by. Oh well, even with that I'd reccomend trying out Red Robin for some good burgers/chicken sandwiches.


Quality of food = 8
Service = 4
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Went back for lunch today and ordered the Sweet Teriyaki chicken burger ($9.59). It was great, with pineapple, tomatoe, and lettuce along with the sweet terriyaki sauce it was all together tasty.