
7877 Amador Valley Blvd.Dublin, Ca 94568
(925) 875-1232
Map It
Review This Restaurant
Had a good lunch today at T-Valley Korean Restaurant BBQ in Dublin. The place is a lot nicer on the inside than what you'd expect from the outside. Everything was nice and contemporary, with a few plasma TV's on the wall. When we were seated I noticed the fans above the tables as well as the bowls set inside the tables. I've never eaten Korean BBQ, but I guess you BBQ your own food at the table with the meats you order. Sounds good, but at an average price of around $20 it was a little pricey for lunch so I stuck to the lunch menu and ordered the Yook Gae Jang ($8.99). This was a large bowl of spicy hot beef soup with noodles and assorted vegetables. It was good. Had a little kick but nothing too extreme, although it did make me cough a few times. What I really liked about this place were the appetizer type things they brought out before the food. There were 6 little bowls of food. One with some fermented cabbage with red chilis on it which was good. Another with some pickles with spices on it which was also good. There were also some marinated potatoes , broccoli and my two favorites were the tofu and what could only be described as little fish bits (Someone at the table originally thought they were eel?). I don't know what they were exactly, but it was really good. The service was attentive and prompt. I will have to go sometime for dinner and try the BBQ for something a little different.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $11 with tip for lunch, $30 with tip for dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment