Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Panera Bread

7030 Amador Plaza Rd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 829-4401
www.panerabread.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant


Picked up a couple sandwiches from Panera Bread in Dublin yesterday. I used to go to the one in Sacramento pretty frequently but haven't tried the one in Dublin before yesterday. I had the Italian Combo ($6.99) which had roast beef, smoked turkey, ham, salami, swiss cheese, pepperoncini, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, their "special sauce" on a delicious ciabatta roll. The sandwich was great. The only thing I would change next time is to see if they could put extra turkey or something instead of the roast beef which didn't really mix well with the ohter meats. I also added some Italian dressing which was really good on it. My wife got the Smokehouse Turkey Hot Panini ($6.69) which has smoked turkey breast, smoked bacon, smoked cheddar and sun-dried tomato ale mustard grilled hot on their Artisan Three Cheese bread which looked really good and she seemed to enjoy it. They also have a really nice looking bakery section with a lot of really tasty looking breads and muffins, which reminds me I also picked up a brownie ($3.25) which was good. Another bonus with this place is they offer free wi-fi so you can read and post some Grubberz reviews while you eat!


Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 9

Avg cost per person - $9 no tip

No comments: