
7274 San Ramon RdDublin, CA 94568
(925) 833-9077
www.countrywaffles.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Had a pretty decent breakfast at Country Waffle House in Dublin today. I ordered the eggs benedict ($7.50) which came with a nice sized portion of country potatoes that were good. My only issue with the potatoes is that they got cold pretty quick. Probably due to their thin cut. The benedict was really good, the hollandaise tasty. The wife got a cheese omelette ($7.75) which she liked. For the kids they ordered off the really cheap kids menu getting the french toast ($1.75) which was two nice sized pieces of really good french toast, and a combo plate ($2.50) with bacon, sausage, 3 mini pancakes and an egg. No complaints out of either of them, either. The service was very good. They were constantly there refilling the wifes coffee, and were good about removing the empty plates. I wish I would have noticed their scrambles a little sooner (Didn't see them on the side advertising thingy until after I'd ordered) so I will have try that next time. If you like waffles, although we didn't try one the ones I saw being delivered to people looked really good.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 9
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $10 with tip
1 comment:
I've been back to Country Waffles a few times and every time both the food have been very good.
Post a Comment