Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

China Wall Buffet


7745 Amador Valley Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 833-7202
Map It

Review This Restaurant


Took the family out to China Wall Buffet in Dublin the other night. I've been there a few times for lunch and its always a great deal for $6.99 (Lunch price). For dinner its $12.99, which I think is about 1-$2 high. In all, the food is really good for a buffet. They've got a fair amound of seafood. Everything from baked oysters, to peel and eat shrimp to sushi and sashimi (Yes, its Chinese buffet quality sushi, but on the high end). I also liked the peking duck and pork dumplings. The staff is very friendly and attentive, and boy do they love kids. Plan on them getting plenty attention from the people who work there. I'm not going to say its the best Chinese food you will ever have, but if you are in the mood to stuff yourself at a buffet this one is worth trying out.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $9 with tip for lunch, $15 for dinner

No comments: