Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Rigatoni's

7350 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 875-1500
www.rigatonis.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

Had a great lunch the other day at Rigatonis in Dublin. I've driven by it a few times and always wondered how it was but never stopped in. I was in class and we broke for lunch and I wasn't sure where I wanted to go so I figured I'd drive around until something caught my eye. Saw Rigatonis and decided to try it out. I'm glad I did. The way it works is when you walk in you order up at the counter, they give you a number to put on your table and you go grab your drink and a seat. The first thing I noticed was the bread bar which was really cool. It had about 3-4 different kinds of bread that all looked great. I didn't want to fill up too much because I plan on having an early dinner so I just took one piece of sourdough which was really tasty. I had ordered the Cajun Chicken Risotto ($8.99), which arrived after a few minutes. It was excellent. A nice sized portion with just a little bit of a kick, and everything cooked perfectly. It came with mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh oregano. All the flavors contrasted perfectly making the dish an instant hit with me. After finally stopping in, I know I will be back soon.

Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $10 no tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Picked up some food to go from Rigatoni's the other night. I got the Itallian Sausage Fettucine ($8.50) and liked it. The wife had the Cajun Chicken Fettucine ($8.99) which she liked as well. The kids split an order of the kids portion of the Rigatoni Bolognese ($4.75) which they liked, although next time I will order them each their own entree.