Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Casper's Hot Dogs

6998 Village Pkwy
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-2224
www.caspershotdogs.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

Dont ask me why, but a chili-cheese hot dog sounded really good for lunch today. I keep seeing this place Caspers Hot Dogs on Village Parkway in Dublin so I figured that would be a good a place as any to go get one. As I walked in a looked at the menu I noticed they had a pretty decent selection of types of dogs (And polish sausages) and ordered a chili-cheese dog. One bummer was that for a side I had to order chips as they don't have any fries. They took the bun out of a steamer, put the good sized dog in the bun and proceeded to load it up with lots of chili and cheese, as well as onions and mustard. The dog and bun were really good. The chili wasn't GREAT, but not bad either. The cheese was cheese. All in all it was a good, cheap lunch that fulfilled my twice in a year craving for these things. A couple of things to note, they dont take credit cards so make sure you bring cash (They do have an ATM machine inside that you can use) and try to get there before the lunch crowd. I was amazed at the line that suddenly formed as I was eating.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $12 with tip

No comments: