Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Outback Steakhouse

6505 Regional St
Dublin, CA 94568
925-833-9335
www.outback.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant


Went to Outback Steakhouse in Dublin last night for dinner. It had been a while since Ive been to one, and the mother in law whos in town visiting wanted to go, which gave me an excuse to go try this one(Which is something I've been wanting do for a while anyway). We started with the Bloomin Onion ($5.50) which was pretty good. The onion sweet, the breading nice and crispy. Neither my wife or I were very hungry so we split the Alice Chicken ($14.99) which was a breast of chicken covered in melted jack cheese and bacon served with a side of warm honey mustard. I subsituted the fries for some really good garlic mashed potatoes. The chicken was good, although a little overcooked and dry, as well as a little small for a $15 piece of chicken. Her mom ordered the 12oz Prime Rib ($19.99) which looked really good. She seemed to like it as well. The kids split a huge order of Mac And Cheese ($4.49). No complaints there. Unfortunately I completely forgot we were going there that night so I had a huge buffalo burger at Fuddruckers earlier for lunch so I wasnt all that hungry for dinner, otherwise I would have gotten a steak which Im sure I would have preferred to the chicken. The waitress was really nice and attentive. The decor was your typical Outback. I was surprised by how packed the place was for a Wednesday night. Overall, a good experience but not something I will rush back to any time soon.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 9
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 9

Avg cost per person - $25 with tip

No comments: