Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Taqueria Los Pericos

7473 Village Pkwy
Dublin, CA 94568
925-556-9127
Map It


Review This Restaurant


Taqueria Los Pericos in Dublin for a while was the best taqueria (Other than Mexxis) I've been to in the East Bay. The burritos are huge, the fillings nice and flavorful, and a nice salsa bar. They have about 6 different meats to choose from including a couple different chicken styles, and my favorite, the carnitas. The last time I ordered the super carnitas burrito I thought I was in heaven. Every bite I couldn't believe just how good it was. On the weekends I also like to get their breakfast burritos, and huevos rancheros which are both priced under $6. I wont say this place is the cheapest taqueria I've even been to, with prices around $8-$9 typically, but as with anything else, you get what you pay for. One of these days I'll have to order something other than a burrito and review it as well. If you are looking for a big-ass, tasty burrito in the Dublin area definitely check this place out.

Quality of food = 6
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $9 no tip

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Had their chorizo with huevos for breakfast this morning and was very pleased. $4.89 out the door for a nice portion of chorizo con huevos nicely spiced, as well as a side of rice and beans, corn tortillas, chips and salsa. Great deal.

Jeff said...

Went back a few days ago and had another Super Carnitas Burrito. It was still good, but not nearly as good as it was the time I wrote the original review.

Jeff said...

Picked up a couple of Breakfast Burritos ($4.50) today for breakfast. They were HUGE and full of cheese, eggs, chorizo and beans and very tasty, not to mention filling.

Jeff said...

I picked up a Pollo Asado Taco Salad ($7.35)to go tonight and a couple of bean and cheese burritos ($3.50 each). Everything on the taco salad was good but the chicken. I keep giving their chicken a chance (They have 2 different choices of chicken) and each time am reminded that its just not good. Today will definitely be the last time I get chicken anything from there. It looks more like mystery meat than it does chicken. At least their other meats are good...