
7178 Regional Street, Almond PlazaDublin, CA 94568
925-829-8104
www.royalafghancuisine.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Went to Royal Afghan Cuisine in Dublin today for their lunch buffet. Although I have to admit I wasn't too excited as I made my way down the buffet line and came across items such as string beans, cauliflower and spinach, they all (other than the spinach, which was basically just that, spinach) were very tasty, being cooked in some great curry sauces. There were also things suited more for a carnivore such as myself like rice with lamb, beef kabobs, and a very tasty chicken dish. Being that the buffet was unlabeled, I couldn't honestly tell you the names of any of the dishes. For dessert they had a lemon type flavored flan like dessert which was really good so be sure and save some room. I would say I'll pretty much definitely return for lunch sometime. One issue I had was that their website lists the buffet as being $8.95, but was charged $9.95. Not a big deal though, and I would still call it a good deal.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 6
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $12 with tip (for lunch)
No comments:
Post a Comment