Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Nicole's Diner

400 Market Pl
San Ramon, Ca
925-277-1848
Map It

Review This Restaurant



When I first walked in to Nicoles Diner in San Ramon I have to admit I was a little suprised, and a bit turned off by the fact that you order up at the counter, and then the food is brought out to you. I decided to take a quick peek at other peoples food and decided it looked worthy of sticking around for. Good choice. I had a ham and cheese omelette, with a side of hash browns, ham, and sourdough toast. The omelette was cooked well, with lots of cheese. The hash browns were also good, as was the toast. My wife ordered the Silver Dollar Pancakes and eggs which were two good sized pancakes, two scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a side of ham (For me). Although the ham was good, the bacon that came with my daughters waffles and eggs was a lot better. Some of the best bacon Ive had in a while actually. With all the plates coming in at under $7 (Most were $5.45) and $1 good coffee we were able to feed our family of four for under $20. Good food and a great deal, I would recommend Nicoles Diner. Someday I'll have to go back and try their sandwiches.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 6
Value = 9
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $8 with tip

No comments: