
11891 Dublin BlvdDublin, CA 94568
925-828-9380
www.fjldublin.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Frankie Johnnie Luigi Too in Dublin has some of the best pizza I've ever had. If you've ever been to Primos in Danville (My favorite pizza ever), this place is the closest I've ever had to it. Unfortunately I havent had a chance to try their regular food yet, but it all looks great and Ive heard their meatball sandwich is excellent.
Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 6
Cleamliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $12 with tip
3 comments:
Went back the other day and tried a sandwich. Didnt see the sausage sandwich I'd heard about on the menu so decided from the meatball, veal or chicken parmesean, or vegetarian. Being that they were all the same price ($10.50) I went for the veal and a cup of minestrone. The minestrone was pretty good. Not the best Ive had, but not the worst either. When the sandwich arrived the first thing I noticed was the side of chips, instead of fries. $10.50 for a sandiwch and it comes with potato chips? Ok. The sandwich itself was decent size, on a nice focaccia roll and tasty. My only issue with it was they skimped a bit with the marinara. Once I was able to flag down my waiter and get a side of marinara that was taken care of, and I was pleased with the sandwich.
We ordered a pizza to go the other night and honestly wasn't all that impressed. Im hoping it was just an off night, or whoever made this one just didn't do a good job. On that note though, consistency is important in a good restaurant. Its not like you pay a different price depending on who is cooking for that night.
Just got back from a really good dinner here. After a few minutes they brought out a basket of their fresh, still hot bread served with a very tasty herbed butter spread. I had the tortellini ($13.95) with bay scallops, prosciuto, mushrooms and peas in a spicy vodka tomato sauce. The sauce was so good and the entire meal the best dish Ive had in a while. My wife had the spaghetti with marinara sauce ($8.95) and the girls each had kids pizzas ($6.75) which they both finished. I also had a cup of the minestrone soup ($2.95) which was good. Mon-Fri they have happy Hr. 3-7pm with $3 wines, good beers, and appetizers so I made the trip to the bar to get wine for about half price.
Post a Comment