Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Cheesesteak Shop

4825 Hopyard Road
Pleasanton, Ca
925-734-0293
www.cheesesteakshop.com
Map It
Menu


Review This Restaurant



As for the Cheesesteak Shop in Pleasanton, this place is OK. I wouldnt call it very authentic. Their sizes are wierd at 7", 10" and then up to a 15". A 12" would be perfect. My mom lived in Philly for years and when I would go out and visit I would eat them like every day to get my fix. Their version of a Pizza Steak is pretty dissapointing, with not nearly enough pizza sauce, even when I asked for extra. They did have Tastykakes, which is a bonus. If anyone knows of a good cheesesteak place in the East Bay please let me know.

Quality of food = 9
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $11 no tip

No comments: