Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Wingstop

4436 Las Positas Rd
Livermore, Ca 94551
925-443-9464
www.wingstop.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

Wingstop in Livermore, (and their San Ramon location) is wings done right. Nice and saucy, with different levels of heat to choose from. They also have flavors other than the traditional buffalo if thats what you're in to, as well as boneless. Ive tried the Original Hot (Little kick), the Cajun (Bit more heat with large red chili peppers), and the Spicy BBQ (Really good). One of my peeves is when places charge for blue cheese or ranch, which they do. The decor is nothing special. Its your typical wing place with booths. but then again most people arent taking 1st dates to a wing place. The one time I've been to this location I called ahead to place my order and they said their usual "It will be ready in 14 minutes". I arrived a little early so they said to go take a seat, which I did. After about an additional 25 minutes of sitting there I got tired of watching people that arrived after me leave with their food. I went up to the counter and asked the guy what was going on with my food, which he said was there waiting for me. I asked him how long it had been sitting there, and his response was "Oh, a really long time". I considered asking them to make me a new batch but was pretty hungry at this point and didn't want to wait around any longer. I then took the 15 minute drive home and am pleased to say that they were STILL good. Tried the San Ramon location the other night, and it was very good with none of the problems listed above.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 5
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $12 no tip

No comments: