
7298 San Ramon RoadDublin, CA 94568-3242
(925) 829-7491
www.hanajapan.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I was taken to lunch at Hana Japan in Dublin today. Its your typical Japanese Steakhouse type place where you get seated at the hibachi and the chef prepares the food in front of you. This was your typical experience, volcano included. I ordered the New York Strip and salmon combo ($16.95). Before our food was prepped they brought us out a cup of decent salad, but which was pretty watery. The food was pretty good but honestly nothing special. The place was pretty dead, but it being a Tuesday at Noon the day after Memorial Day who knows. The service was very friendly but even still I will say that more than likely I will not be back to Hana Japan in Dublin.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 5
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $28 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment