Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Sannidi Indian Cuisine

5681 Gibraltar Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-9999
www.sannidicuisine.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant


A coworker of mine suggested we try an Indian buffet I didn't even know about for lunch today. Its called Sannidi Indian Cuisine in Pleasanton. He had never been there, so wasnt sure what to expect either. When we got there the place was pretty busy so that was good. We went in and grabbed a seat, and then made our way to the buffet ($9.95) line. I as usual got a little bit of everything. For the most part everything was good. I liked the samba soup, and the okra was good too. The highlight of the place for me was problably the tandoori chicken which was really good. One problem I had with a lot of the dishes though was that they werent really very temperature hot. Borderline lukewarm. After just recently getting food poisoning at The Kabob House I'm a little nervous, and keeping my fingers crossed. Honestly for the price I dont think I'll be going back when I can go to Chef India right up the street for I think $1 less.


Quality of food = 6
Service = 6
Value = 5
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $12 with tip

No comments: