Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Buffalo Wild Wings

3712 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 361-0447
www.buffalowildwings.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

I was in the mood for hot wings last night, and wanted to try somewhere other than Wingstop so I did a search and found a place in Dublin called Buffalo Wild Wings. When I walked in I was surprised by how big the place was. It was huge, and full of TV's (including two huge screens). I was also surprised that even as large as this place is, and with its odd location there was still a wait to be seated. I made my way past that and found myself a spot at their large bar. After a few minutes I was able to stare down a manager to get my order taken (Ive heard some complaints about the service, and I have to say I wasn't too thrilled with their bartenders). I ordered a set of 12, and 24 wings for a total of 36 which came out to about $28. We went with 20 of the hot, and 16 of the hot bbq. I ordered a 23oz Mirror Pond Ale ($5.92) while I waited and watched the A's game. After about 10 minutes someone brought out my wings, and I went home. When we opened them I noticed that they were a bit larger than the ones you get at Wingstop (My one complaint with that place, small wings). They were nice and saucy, cooked well and very tasty. My one regret was getting the hot bbq ones. They didn't really taste like bbq much at all, and coupled with the hot, our mouths were on fire eating them all. Another nice thing is that they give you plenty of blue cheese, ranch and celery for free. With its great wings, tons of TV's to watch plenty of games, and good beers on tap I think that Buffalo Wild Wings will be around for a long time and is definitely worth checking out.

Quality of food = 8
Service = 5
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $16 with tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I went back for dinner tonight and just have to say wow, what a huge dissapointment. Im not sure if this place has seriously gone downhill since my 1st time, or if this was just a bad night but boy it was bad. The wings were all small, hardly any sauce, and barely any drumsticks. Just overall very underwhelming and I don't think I will ever go back.