Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

The Stadium Pub

1420 Lincoln Ave
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 256-7302
www.thestadiumpub.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

I went to the Stadium Pub in Walnut creek to watch game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals the other night. It's a great place to watch a game (or 4 or 5) with HD TV's lining the walls as well as a couple big screens. I got an order of their wings ($8.95). At first I was thinking they were a bit overpriced as I heard it only included 8 wings, so thats over $1 per wing. Once they came out I saw they also included a nice portion of their home made fries which made it a pretty decent deal. The wings were pretty good. Most of them being the leg part as opposed to the wing. Typically I like my wings saucy, which these really werent however. I havent tried any of their other food, but I've been told "their sandwiches are just sandwiches" , and are pricey (Around $11 each). They also have fish and chips on Fridays, which I forgot to ask about, until after I had eaten when I saw an order come out and they looked ok, not great so probably not something I would order. In all, great place to watch some games. Also some good beers on tap (I was drinking Booneville Boont Amber (($4.25)). The Stadium Pub is a pretty cool place. Now if only I lived a little closer come football time...

Quality of food = 6
Service = 6
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $20 with tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I went back today for lunch to watch some of the A's game and grab some food. I got a late start, so I didn't want to eat too much so I was looking over their appetizers. The crab cakes ($8.95) caught my eye so I decided to ask the waitress about them. She said they were pretty good. I did, however sense a bit of hesitation in her response. Even so, I decided to order them. A few minutes later out came 2 crab cakes served over some lettuce, capers, onions and some other random stuff that Im not sure why was there. For sauce there was a small thing of tartar. The cakes seemed like they were taken straight out of the freezer, and dropped in to the fryer. They were so bland. Seriously. It was like I am eating something, but it has like zero flavor. Definitely skip these if you ever go there....