
140 N Civic DrWalnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 937-2700
Map It
Review This Restaurant
I tried Sargam Indian in Walnut Creek for lunch today. Its a place that Ive driven by a million times, and always wondered about. I did the lunch buffet ($9.99) which was pretty decent size, including about 14 or so hot items. I made my way down the line and tried a little bit of everything. I will say, nothing really stood out all that much. Their saag was pretty good, as was the tandoori but everything else was somewhat bland. They had some fish pakora which I had high hopes for, but it really had no taste at all. Same went for the chicken shish kabob and chicken tikki masalla. I will say however that their rice pudding was some of the best I've had although it could have used some raisains and almonds. In all, theres too many other good Indian places around for me to pay the above average buffet price and probably wont be going back.
Quality of food = 6
Service = 6
Value = 5
Cleanliness = 6
Avg cost per person - $13 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment