
500 Sycamore Valley Rd W Danville, CA 94526
(925) 831-3644
www.lunalocadanville.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I went to Luna Loca in Danville for dinner tonight. It was Monday night, so it was Amigo night where you get a 2nd combo plate for $1.99. The friend I went with ordered a 3 item combo ($15.95) so I did the same. I went with the shrimp taco, chile relleno, and a chicken enchilada. While we were waiting for the food to come out we ate the chips and really excellent salsa. They bring out both a red salsa, as well as a salsa verde. Both are really good, but the salsa verde is just some of the best salsa I've ever had. That being said, their red salsa beats most places I can think of as well. So anyway, after a few minutes the food showed up. I wasn't all that hungry and was a bit intimidated by the literally huge plate of food placed in front of me (As well as a second plate which had the shrimp taco). The chile relleno was excellent. Nice and soft, very flavorful and just really tasty. The chicken enchilada was also very good, although the tortilla was a little harder than I would have liked. Really though, the only disappointment of the night was the shrimp taco. I was really expecting something better from this place. It had a few smallish sized shrimp that really didn't have much flavor at all and was just pretty bland and boring. That being said, if you are in the Danville area and looking for some good authentic Mexican food then check out Luna Loca.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 6
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $20 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment