
1788 4th StBerkeley, Ca 94710
510-525-5160
www.tacubaya.net
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I went to Tacubaya on 4th Street in Berkeley today. The place was pretty cool, large outside patio along with plenty of seating inside. You order up at the counter, they give you a number and bring the food out to you. Upon reccomendation of a coworker, I went with the enchiladas ($7.95). The only option was beef. After just a couple minutes they showed up at my table with a really nice looking plate of food. There were 3 enchiladas covered in an excellent sauce. The quality of the beef was good, and everything was tasty. Unfortunately it didn't come with a side of rice, beans or chips so if you're either really hungry, or have a big appetite you may want to order a side of something. I will say I typically can eat a lot and was thinking I would be hungry, but really was ok afterward. I was torn between the enchiladas and the el pastor torta, which I will have to try next time so be sure to watch for a return visit.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $10 no tip
1 comment:
I went back to Tacubaya for lunch today and had the Torta El Pastor ($7.25). I will have to say I was a little dissapointed. I was a little surprised by the roll, it looked like a big hamburger bun. My very first bite had a huge piece of fat that I had to spit out. Fortunately I only ran into one more sizable piece, but overall the sandwich just wasn't that good. I only had about 2 bites where I thought to myself, that was really good. Guess I won't be ordering any more of their el pastor products.
Post a Comment