
700 University AvenueBerkeley, CA 94710
(510) 841-0960
Map It
Review This Restaurant
I just had a great pastrami sandwich ($7.10) at Brennan's Restaurant in Berkeley. Its kind of hof brau style where you walk up to the counter and order your meal, where they slice it off fresh. I remembered hearing somewhere that they had good pastrami and I was not dissapointed. Nice and tender, cut thick, lean and very flavorful. Next time I won't get the white bread though. It was good, but rye would have worked better. I didn't try any of their sides today, although the mac and cheese looked really good. With TV's all over the place it seems like a great place to grab a beer, some good food and watch a game. Once baseball starts back up here soon I will probably head down for lunch and watch some of an A's day game. I'm giving it a somewhat low Service score due to there being a LOT of uncleared tables.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 5
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $12 no tip
No comments:
Post a Comment