
1807 4th StreetBerkeley, CA 94710
(510) 548-9494
www.worldpantry.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I walked up 4th street in Berkeley today and came across Bette's To Go. I was running late so something quick was perfect. I ended up getting 2 slices of their specialty pizza of the day ($2.95 each). The lady at the counter was super friendly. After a couple min they called my name and I picked it up and took a seat outside. It was a nice day and nice to sit out on 4th st and people watch. The pizza was pretty good, with ricotta cheese, mozarella, grilled onions, basil and red peppers. The only thing I could have done without were the red peppers (Not a huge fan). The crust was good and all around the slice was pretty tasty. I'm sure I'll be back to try out their other items. Their sandwiches did look really good.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 9
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $9 no tip
No comments:
Post a Comment