Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Frausto's Mexican

2504 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 548-9830
Map It

Review This Restaurant



I went to Fraustos in Berkeley the other day. Got a chimichanga ($7.95) that came with rice and beans. It was decent sized, not huge but not small either. I wouldn't say it was the best chimichanga I've ever had by far. A little bland, and not very crispy. The rice and beans were pretty good. Again, nothing spectacular, but not bad, either. I will say their salsa they serve with their chips is HOT. My mouth was burning eating it waiting for my food. Once the chimichanga arrived I put a bunch of it on top of it, which was good and helped with the heat. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back and try something else, as I would like to give this place another try. The staff was very friendly.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $10 with tip

No comments: