Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Shangri-la

6568 Village Pkwy
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-0918
Map It

Review This Restaurant



I had been to Shangri La in Dublin a few months ago, and remembered liking it. Not sure why I havent gone back until today. I guess thats the downside of having so many options, some good ones get forgotten about. Anyway, Chinese food sounded good today and I remembered them having a pretty decently priced lunch so I went back. I ordered the Szcechuan Chicken ($6.75). This included a cup of Hot and Sour soup, and fried rice. The quality of the chicken was good. The sauce tasty (Could have used a bit more heat though). The broccoli and zuchinni were also good. For the most part the place seemed clean enough, but I did have to send my first water glass back as it had a little bit of lipstick on it. A gross, yet common issue at restaurants... I will have to go back for dinner some time and try some things that looked good on the dinner menu such as the Walnut Prawns.


Quality of food = 6
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $9 with tip for lunch - $12 for dinner

No comments: