
4920 Dublin BlvdDublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-8300
www.redtractor.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Ive been curious about this place in the Hacienda shopping center in Dublin I've seen a few times called the Red Tractor Cafe. Decided to give it a try for lunch today and was pretty pleased. I ordered the foot long chili cheese dog ($5.49) and liked what I got. It was a nice, big dog with a really good amount of tasty chili, cheese, and onions. Personally I would have liked to have seen a bit more cheese, but for $5.49 I'm not going to complain. I was thinking of ordering a side of the garlic fries which sounded good, but figured it would be overkill. As it was it was just the right amount of food where I didn't leave hungry, or overstuffed. I saw a couple of their hamburgers come out which looked really good, as did their HUGE bowls of salads. After eating a hamburger at Fuddruckers yesterday, and a chili cheese dog here today, maybe one of those salads ($8.79) (Ive got my eye on the BBQ Chicken salad) is in order for tomorrow. I would also like to try their breakfasts which didn't sound bad on the menu.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $10 no tip
4 comments:
I finally got a chance to try Red Tractor for breakfast today. It was good stuff. I ordered the Farmers Omelette ($7.99) which was a 3 egg ommelete with cheddar cheese, grilled onions, tomatoes and bacon. It came with a generous side of home fries which were also good and a cheese biscuit. The ommelette was very good as were the home fries. The only downside being that they didn't have any Green Tobasco. The wife ordered Biscuits and Gravy ($3.99) which were a huge portion for the price and very good according to her. She also ordered a side of the home fries ($1.99) and a side of two eggs ($1.99). She seemed to like everything she got. For the kids we split an order of the blueberry pancakes ($6.99) which were 3 huge blueberry pancakes and very good, full of blueberries. So far I havent gotten anything I havent liked at Red Tractor.
Went back and had a Cobb Salad ($8.99) for lunch today. It was great. Huge salad with tons of tasty blue cheese, really good bacon, avacado and egg. The one dissapointment were the tomatoes which were a bit mushy. In all, one of the best salads I've had in a long time!
Went back today (After going yesterday for a cobb salad, which was great as usual) and had the foot-long chili-cheese dog which was great as always. I also got a thing of their bread pudding to go and couldn't help but try a bite before I left. It was really good. Nice and moist and really tasty. Looking forward to eating the rest tonight.
Went back today and got the BBQ Chicken sandwich ($7.49). Have to admit, I was a bit dissapointed. I was expecting a chicken breast, but it was chopped up chicken. On like my second bite I even had a small piece of bone. Yuck. Overall it was pretty bland tasting too. I eventually went up to the counter and got a couple slices of tomato. I'd stay away from this one. They've got plenty of other good things to choose from.
Post a Comment