
3015-H Hopyard RdPleasanton, CA 94588
925-426-9600
www.hopyard.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Last Friday night I decided to bring some food home, so I figured I would go try out the Hopyard in Pleasanton and order a beer while I waited for my food. I sat down at the bar, and ordered a pint of their Pale Ale and took a look at the menu. First thing I noticed, this beer was really good. One of the better Pales I've had in a while. I had actually met a friend at the one in San Ramon a few months ago and brought home a bbq chicken salad (Around $9) for my wife which she called one of the best salads she had ever had, so thats what she wanted. It had bbq chicken breast with mixed greens, black beans, corn, cheddar and jack cheeses, pico de gallo and avacado. For myself I ordered a Diablo chicken burger (Around $9) which came on a nice roll, good bbq sauce, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato and red onion. For my side I substituted the regular fries for the parmesan and garlic fries which were really good. The kids had already pretty much eaten so they split an order of the corn dog bites (Around $6). Everyone liked what they got so I'm sure I'll be back. The only bummer is I bought a Booneville Brewery pint glass for $2 (Great deal) to add to my pint glass collection and forgot it on the bar. I guess that gives me an excuse to go back sooner than later.
Quality of food = 8
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 9
Avg cost per person - $14 with tip
2 comments:
Went to the Hopyard with some people from work for beers and food last Friday night. We were drinking pitchers of their pale ale ($16). After a while I ordered their Tuna Melt ($7.50) on sourdough with a side of fries. The fries were great. I cant say the same however for the Tuna Melt. It was pretty bland, the bread really dried out. At least it gave me something to soak up the beer... Someone at the table ordered an order of nachos which were really good. Next time I go I will have to get an order of those but add some chicken.
I went back for lunch today and ordered a chicken cesar salad ($8.99) which was really good. When it first came out I was thinking it looked a little small, but after I was done I was definitely full. Really tasty salad.
Post a Comment