
6715 Dublin BoulevardDublin, CA 94568
925-829-6715
Map It
Review This Restaurant
You could be driving down Dublin Blvd and not even notice Zacs in the little nondescript shopping center it sits in. After eating there, I wish I hadn't. From the moment we walked in things began to go downhill. There is a sign up front that says to seat yourself, so we did. When the busser came by to finish cleaning up the table we asked for a booster, and a high chair. He told us they only had 2 highchairs, both of which were being used. There I sat with a squirming 15 month old in my lap waiting for one of them to free up, which one did about 10 minutes later. the waitress finally came by to take our order, and about 30 minutes later our food FINALLY came to the table. Right as it got dropped off there was a collective sigh of dissapointment looking at our "breakfast". I ordered the chili and cheese omelette with onions. The omelette was small, the chili was bland, and the onions werent even cooked. Just sliced and dropped on the top. The sourdough which I ordered for my side of toast was some of the worst I've had. The hashbrowns were probably the best part of the meal, and they were nothing special. Like most breakfast places in the area, there was no option of home fries. Whats the deal? My wife ordered the short stack of pancakes which were pretty plain, along with a side of the hash browns. For the kids we did as we usually do, order a waffle for them to split. Typically places bring out a good sized waffle, but this thing looked like they brought out a large Eggo, for $5.50 no less. My omelette at $8.75 was also very overpriced. Surprisingly the place was pretty busy, and I'm really not sure why. If you are in the Dublin area looking for a good breakfast I would definitely not reccomend eating here.
Quality of food = 5
Service = 5
Value = 4
Cleanliness = 6
Avg cost per person - $15 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment