Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Cheesecake Factory

1350 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-463-1311
www.cheesecakefactory.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

I'm guessing most people know about the Cheesecake Factory, but I ate there this weekend so I've gotta write a review. We ate at the Pleasanton location in the Stoneridge mall. Probably one of the smaller ones I've been to, but what do you expect, its in a mall. Like any other one I've been to the service was very good and attentive, and the food was great. We started with the Avacado Eggrolls, Tex Mex Eggrolls, and the Buffalo Blasts. The Avacado Eggrolls, which are one of our usual staples were excellent as always. Nice and fresh, full of flavor and the Taramind Casher dipping sauce goes perfectly with them. This was our first time trying the Tex Mex Eggrolls, and they were pretty good. Probably not something I would get again. The Buffalo Blasts were also just ok. We were both wishing we had stuck with another one of our staples, the Firecracker Salmon Rolls which are spiced salmon rilled in spinach and fried in a crisp wrapper, served with a sweet hot chili sauce and always awesome. for our entree we split the Thai Chicken Pasta which is linguini tossed with sauteed chicken (Cooked perfectly), carrots, green onion, peanuts and a spicy peanut sauce topped with bean sprouts. This was a really tasty dish. Another one of my favorite pastas is the Louisiana Chicken Pasta, a parmesan crusted chicken served over pasta tossed with mushrooms, peppers and onions in a spicy New Orleans style sauce. Oh yah, they've got some pretty decent cheesecakes, too...


Quality of food = 8
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 9

Avg Cost Per Person - $30 with tip

No comments: