Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Casa Orozco

7995 Amador Valley Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-5464
www.casaorozco.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

Casa Orozco in Dublin is a really good Mexican restaurant. The chips and salsa are really tasty, as is the rest of the food. I got the carnitas which were a very nice sized portion, very juicy and delicious. My wife got a chicken hard taco, and bean and cheese burrito and liked both of them a lot. The staff was very friendly, including when our 1yr old sent a basket of chips airborne right at the end of the meal (Almost made it out of there unscathed). Within seconds there were smiling faces there telling me not to worry about it, that they would handle it and did. If I were to point out one negative it would be that the margs were a little overpriced, and kind of weak. Other than that Casa Orozco is a must try.

Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $16 with tip

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Went back to Casa Orozco tonight and picked some food up to go. We had an order of the nachos with chicken ($11.50) and I had a soft fish taco a la carte ($4.95). The fish taco was really good. Very good size, full of tasty fish, cabbage and pico de gallo. Only thing I wished I had was a lime. As for the nachos... we were pretty dissapointed. First off, they forgot to put the sour cream and guac on it. Even if it would have had those, they were still pretty plain. Just some shredded chicken, some beans and cheese and enchilada sauce. No olives or green onions or anything. To their credit I called and told them about them forgetting the sour cream and guac and they put my name on a list so next time I go I'll get a free order of nachos.

Jeff said...

My mom was in town so we went here for dinner. We both got the carnitas ($15.99) which were a nice portion of some very tasty and lean carnitas. All the food was good as usual, but I was really dissapointed with the service. First I had to ask a few times for some extra sets of silverware (we were short by 3) then I had to wait a while for my tortillas to be brought out after all of our food was there, and then the icing on the cake was when they forgot to give us the ice cream that comes with kids meals after we asked for it to go. Sat around waiting at least 10 min before finally giving up. Service in the past has been really good, so maybe this was a new waiter as he did look somewhat confused at other tables.