Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria

4640 Tassajara Road
Dublin, Ca 94568
925-875-1600
www.amicis.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant


I wasnt all that impressed with Amicis in Dublin. The pizza wasn't bad, but I dont think you get your moneys worth. Its really expensive and nothing all that special. I will admit that I did like the clam pizza, but not for the price. Ive also heard their delivery service isnt very good and that it takes forever and the pizza shows up soggy.

Read my Return Visits. Ive changed my mind on this place..

Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 6
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

1 comment:

Jeff said...

We had a poker night at work last night and ordered a bunch of pizzas from Amici's. The cheese with tomatoes was ok, but the pollo pizza was really good with chicken breast, slow roasted garlic and baby spinach. I guess that, now with the Manhattan Red Clam pizza are two that I really like from Amici's. I'll have to update my review for them.