Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Da Vinci's Pizza and Pasta


1814 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 444-0900
Map It


Review This Restaurant












For lunch yesterday I went to Da Vinci's Pizza and Pasta in Oakland. The coworker I went with suggested the place so we went to check it out. Right when we walked in the lady (Im assuming owner) greeted us, and especially him. She was very friendly and seemed to know him very well. We were seated and immediately had some nice hot fresh bread brought out. I ordered the clam and linguni with the red sauce ($11.95) which came with my choice of soup or salad, I went with the soup which that day was Lentil. Almost immediately the soup came out which was a good sized bowl of some pretty tasty lentil soup. I will be honest that lentil is not usually my favorite, but this was pretty good. A few minutes later our entrees came out. It was a good sized portion of pasta and very tasty. The chopped onions in it gave it a perfect sweetness that really kicked off the dish for me. The sauce was also excellent. In all, good food, friendly service Da Vinci's Pizza and Pasta is worth checking out.


Quality of food = 8
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness =8

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

No comments: