351 19th St
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 268-9022
Map It
Review This RestaurantI went for lunch today to Burger Gourmet in Oakland. I started a new job yesterday, was walking around and noticed it so decided to go back today as I was in the mood for a burger. I ordered the Gourmet Burger with cheese ($5.65) and a side of small fries ($1.45). I was impressed when I asked for it rare and there was no kickback. I was given a number, and made my way to a table. After a few minutes they brought out my plate which included a decent amount of fries and the burger which looked really good with the cheddar melted on top, along with some veggies. One bummer was I didn't see any A-1 which is always key for a burger for me. Next time I'll ask if they have some... Anyway, the burger was pretty good. Wont lie and say it was the best I've had, but definitely decent. It was a 6oz patty of 100% natural grass fed beef. The fries were also pretty good. Crunchy and not greasy. In all, not a blow your socks off burger place but if in the area often Gourmet Burger is worth spending a lunch at. I'm sure I'll go back.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $10 no tip

No comments:
Post a Comment