Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Big Apple Bagels

4555 Hopyard Rd # 13
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 460-3737
www.babcorp.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant








I've been meaning to try Big Apple Bagels Deli in Pleasanton for a while now. Today I finally did. The place is pretty spacious, and new looking. I made my way to the counter and went with a tuna melt (Which wasn't listed on the menu by the way, but after telling the girl what I wanted she offered that up) on a garlic parmesean bagel ($5.99). I then went and grabbed a seat over by the window. After a few min they called my name and I picked up my bagel. 1st thing I noticed was they kinda skimped a little on the tuna, as well as the cheese. Also wasn't too thrilled that they had obviously put the onions on after toasting. Why not toast them along with the tomato? Oh well. In all, the sandwich was pretty tasty still. And the bagel itself was very good. I did pick up some bagels to go which I'm looking forward to, but doubt I will be back for their bagel sandwiches. When Im in the mood for that I think you get a much better deal at Bagel Street Cafe.

Quality of food = 5
Service = 5
Value = 4
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $10 no tip

No comments: