
4920 Dublin Blvd #420Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 833-0746
www.phoasianbistro.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I had lunch the other day at Pho Asian Bistro in Dublin. Its a really small place with not many tables, which are arranged in a bit of a strange arrangements. I ended up in a corner of a sort of half booth table thing. I ordered the (been a few days now so cant remember what it was called exactly) but vermicelli noodles with pork over the top ($7.50). It came with a small spring roll sitting on top of a large bowl of really good vermicelli and fresh vegetables. The service was good other than I think I was forgotten about and eventually had to go up to the counter to get my check and pay. Other than that, the food that I had and looking around all looked really good and the prices were very reasonable. Definitely worth checking out Pho Asian Bistro in Dublin.
Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $11 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment