Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

The Englander

101 Parrott St
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 357-3571
www.englanderpub.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

I met a friend at The Englander in San Leandro for a couple of beers and dinner. I got there before him so I ordered a pint of Fullers London Porter ($5.50). After a little while a table opened up so I sat down to watch the Sharks game and wait for my friend to show. I started looking over the menu while I waited and the thing that stuck out right away was the Fish Pie ($15.95). I had to try it, and was glad I did. With salmon, calamari, shrimp, white fish, covered in mashed potatoes it was delicious. Although it was served at like a thousand degrees and took a while to cool down, once it did it was really good. I also got a glass of a Belgian beer (Cant remember its name, but was $6.00). It was really good, but something about it gave me a headache that really still hasnt gone away. With tons of TV's, including a huge big screen The Englander in San Leandro is a great place to go watch a game, get some great beer with their over 50 on tap as well as some tasty food.

Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $24 with tip

No comments: