
4825 Hopyard Rd. Ste. F-2Pleasanton, Ca 94588
(925) 461-2333
www.kindersmeats.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
I had originally planned on going to the Cheesesteak Shop in Pleasanton for lunch today, but when I was greeted with a line out the door decided against it. I remembered a place around the corner I'd been to a couple of times a while back called Kinders that I remembered being pretty good. Its one of those places where you order at the counter, wait for your food and then go grab a seat somewhere. I usually order the Louisiana Style Hot Link Sandwich ($6.75) which is always good, but wanted to try something different so I tried their special, the Blazin' Ball Tip Sandwich ($7.75) which as far as I can tell is the same thing as the Kinders Famous Ball Tip Sandwich ($7.25) plus pepper jack cheese, and xxx hot BBQ sauce. I also got an extra side of the sauce which I dumped on later. After a couple minutes they called my name and gave me my sandwich which was probably about an 8" or so on a nice sourdough roll. The meat was good, cooked medium rare and full of flavor. The sauce was also good, with a nice kick. I am glad that I ordered the extra side though as it definitely needed more, but thats probably just me. Another cool thing about Kinders is they sell uncooked meats (Chicken, ribs, chicken, links) to go. I didn't get any of these this time, but did get a thing of their tequila lime rub to put on some of my own chicken the next time I BBQ at home. If you are looking for a quick, relatively inexpensive filling and tasty bbq style lunch go check out Kinders.
Quality of food = 8
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $9 no tip
1 comment:
Tried out the tequila lime chicken rub I got from Kinders and really liked it. Would definitely recommend it.
Post a Comment