Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

California Pizza Kitchen ASAP

2245 Stoneridge Mall (In The Mall)
Pleasanton, Ca 94588
925-251-9770
www.cpk.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant

My quest for shoes continued today to the Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton. I had planned on going to a Viatnamese place in the area thats supposed to be decent, but they had a sign on their door saying "Closed For Vacation". Ok. So instead I walked around the mall looking for something decent to eat and saw CPK ASAP. I figured that sounded decent enough and decided to give it a try. You order up at the counter and they bring your food out to you. I ordered the Pesto Chicken Sandwich with a salad for my side. It comes with that or chips. I asked the girl at the counter if I could see their breads. On the menu it said they had either a Ciabatta or Rustic Panini bread. She told me that this is actually a wrap so neither of those were an option. When she asked what type of dressing I wanted on my salad I asked if they had honey mustard. They did not, but had I THINK she said mustard something. I asked her twice and still couldnt understand her. I then went and took a seat. After a few minutes they brought out my plate. I started off with the salad and Im still not sure what kind of dressing it was. Almost tasted like a variation of a Caesar. Nothing like honey mustard, and TONS of it. I ended up not even finishing the salad as it was just swimming in this kindof gross dressing. I then moved on to the wrap which was very good with grilled chicken, pesto mayonaisse, salad and tomato. The bread was nice and fresh too. The ingredients all fresh tasting, the quality of the chicken good as well. Not bad food for a mall. If I ever go back though I think I will try one of their meal salads which looked really good, pretty close to what you see in their regular restaurants.


Quality of food = 7
Service = 8
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $15 with tip

No comments: