Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Eriks DeliCafe

4247-19 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 847-9755
www.eriksdelicafe.com
Map It
Menu

Review This Restaurant




Wasnt sure what sounded good for lunch the other day, so I drove around aimlessly for a while and saw Eriks Delicafe in Pleasanton. Ive seen these all around the bay and been curious so I decided to give it a try. They have a pretty decent selection of sandwiches and I decided on the Raging Bull sandwich. This came on a freshly baked onion roll and had roast beef, chilis, tomato, onion and lettuce. The roll was good, as were the chilis. The roast beef was also good, but they kindof skimped on it. In all, not a bad deal for $6 I just wish they would put a bit more meat on. Ive heard that the quality does vary by location, which is (unfortunately) typical on franchises. One thing I did notice was a sign on the door saying they were temporarily putting lettuce on the sandwiches instead of sprouts due to a shortage. Im glad as sprouts on this sandwich would not have been good.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $8 no tip

No comments: